Psst! To scooch right on down to book your MoJo Sesh, click here.
Oops! Were you looking for my 7-week 1:1 coaching program? Click here.
MoJo Coaching Sessions
Have you ever been stumped?
Like with a situation that you just don’t know what to do about?
Or maybe you know what it’s like to be grooving happily down your spiritual path when you come to a bump in the road?
And maybe, just maybe, you find that you eventually successfully navigate such stumps and bumps, but you keep stumbling over new ones?
Wouldn’t you love to be better at dealing with all that?
Good, because that’s why Goddess invented MoJo
–and MoJo invented MoJo Sessions.
Believe me, I have been in those bumpy, stumpy situations more times than I can count, and sometimes even for years at a stretch. Ugh.
I got tired of the bumpy ride, so I figured out how to smooooth it all out and make my path more even and a helluva lot more fun.
When you get a MoJo Session, you’ll get my combined
years of coaching experience,
my own trial-and-woo-woo-error, and
ability to hold space for you.
[Ready to get your MoJo Sesh now? Click here.]
Did you know that when you allow someone to share their energy with you, that your own energy expands and your vibrational frequency increases?
Think about the last time you had a pedicure or even got a shampoo and haircut. That feels really good, doesn’t it? That’s the whole energy-of-service thing that is healing, comforting, and productive.
When you get coached by me, you will immediately notice differences, big and small, in your life.
You can expect one or more of these in your MoJo Sesh:
- Roads & Bridges: Find or “re-pave” your spiritual path and your destiny, figure out what you want to be when you grow up
- Spiritual Compass: Identify which direction will be best for you to take in any given situation
- Professor MoJo of Universe University: How does this frickin’ universe even work? Learn how to meditate, journal, create effective affirmations, and raise your D.V.Q.
- MoJo Mechanic: Diagnose and address specific roadblocks that are holding you back, fix the break-downs that are interfering with your progress
- BFF: Journal together to get the best answers and info from Spirit/Universe/Higher Self
- Cheerleader: The best support where and when you need it most, with belief in you, even when you can’t believe in yourself
- “Doc” MoJo*: Take two spiritual aspirins and call me in the morning. I’m a medical intuitive, so I will help you understand why you experience illness and/or injury from a spiritual POV (*not a doc)
- The I’s Have It: Inspiration, Intuition, Implementation, Improvement, Illumination, Impact…
- Grab Bag: Other divine-download coaching as needed
Scroll down to grab your “sesh” now–
as an add-on to Coaching with MoJo or stand-alone.
90-Minute MoJo Sesh
1-Hour MoJo Sesh
*Not a doc.
**Woo-Woo = Spirituality, metaphysics, that sort of thing. ☺
Buy 3 Get 1 Free
Buy 3 Get 1 Free
Notes on MoJo’s One-Off Coaching Sessions:
If you have questions about a topic or you’re working through a dilemma, we will find the answers you need, working together on you.
BTW, if I feel that I am not the right practitioner for you, your request for a MoJo Sesh will be politely declined (and any fees refunded, of course), usually with a referral to a person who is better suited to help you. ( MoJo Knows: lots of people who offer lots of services.)
That’s right – if I believe I can’t help you, I won’t take your money, honey.
It’s been a couple weeks since my last session with Susan (MoJo), and I’m still processing the depth of information and various topics we were able to cover…The one call we had (so far) cleared up so many areas of life, gave me a new feeling of openness and has impacted my life in many positive ways. It is intense and amazing how things are falling into place.
My advice, stop waiting and set up your session with MoJo today!
“I couldn’t have gotten through the last several years without Susan’s coaching. From turning my marriage completely upside-down to recognizing my own creativity and, really, what I actually want (that I kind of didn’t even know), as well as learn to understand and use my own spiritual gifts… Susan is a testament to the power of coaching in my life.”