I’m MoJo Medium, and I have an important question for you:
Are You a Diamond Woman?
I am a Diamond Woman, and you just might be one too.
(If you think you might be–or even if you don’t…You Belong in the Mighty MoJo Club.)
Diamond Women are sometimes called “Women of a Certain Age”.
I prefer “Women of a Certain STAGE.”
Diamond Women are sometimes called “older”, “mature”, or “middle-aged”. UGH.
But we Diamond Women have a Secret Power:
We have endured tremendous pressure
to become the
priceless, sparkling jewels we are now.
- Be skinny, be polite, be subservient, give of ourselves until there’s nothing left.
- Don’t be greedy! Don’t be rude! Don’t be ugly!
- Get your education and find a good man.
- Have babies and raise them right.
- Put up with being stared at, catcalled, hit on, pinched, even assaulted, and keep quiet about it.
- Don’t expect to get promoted. Don’t expect to make money.
- YOU’RE NOT THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE.
Ugh. Ugh. And MORE UGH.
THAT is the PRESSURE that has made Diamonds out of us.
Now, like many women over 40, you may be a “Diamond in the Rough”. You may not know yet
how very strong you are–
But that is exactly why Goddess invented MoJo. 😉
to lead you down
your own path to
a groovier life.
My calling is to focus on you and
your Dire Desires,
your Divine Value,
your Destiny,your Legacy, and
your Achievement of Groovy.