Yes, it is time! Time for some fun-in-the-sun
a little spooky enlight-tainment!
Join me and an exclusive group of like-minded friends for this fantastic, high-touch boutique-event-by-the-sea!
This is a wonderful opportunity to get face-time with me in a very personal, small-group setting, where everyone will get individual attention and readings. Get all the info you need about Your RIPs, Your Future, and Your Life.
You’ll receive a shower of gifts and extra surprises for an exciting, fascinating, and beachy weekend away–and even more when you return home. Read on for all the details.
Here’s the schedule for your Psychic & Spirits Weekend on Galveston Island, where we will be staying at XXXXX:
5:00 p.m. Registration, Meet & Greet (dinner on your own)
7:00 p.m. Enjoy the Galveston Island Ghost Tour with the group
9:30-10:00 p.m. Return to XXXXX, where you can retire to your room, take a swim in the sparkling outdoor pool–or to the beach for a moonlight stroll!
Morning – Breakfast buffet at the hotel (included)
10:00 a.m. Group Readings session with Susan K. Everyone will get a reading, and everyone will get even more out of all the readings
12:30 (or so) Adjourn for FREE TIME (See below for options and provided activities; lunch on your own)
2:00-4:00 p.m. Optional individual readings, only four available, see more information below.
7:00 Dinner at the world-famous Gaido’s restaurant on the Sea Wall
9:30-10:00 p.m. Back to the hotel, for time on your own to sleep, visit the beach, or head back out for some night life, Galveston-style!
Morning – Breakfast buffet at the hotel (included)
10:00 a.m. Q & A with Susan K, plus book-signing, hugs, and kaffeeklatsch at Starbucks – this is your chance to follow up on the readings and talk about what has already been meaningful to you
12:45 p.m. Your Psychic & Spirits Weekend comes to an end… Until next time! (Don’t miss the BONUS that you’ll receive–details below.)
Your Psychic & Spirits Weekend includes:
* A small-group session with Susan K, in which you will receive a personal reading and lessons and information to go back to your life with hope and joy
* A private reading for those who take advantage of this special opportunity, only $68 additional (first come, first served)
* Two nights at XXXXX (single occupancy)
* Two breakfast buffets at XXXXX
* Your choice of activities at Moody Gardens Resort, valued up to $25 – To give you an idea of what you can get for your $25 gift card, the IMAX is only $9.95 and the aquarium is only $14.95. AND you can apply your gift card to any of the services at the full-service day spa! Other activities are also available. Learn more here: http://www.moodygardens.com/
* Galveston Island Ghost Tour
* Dinner at the world-famous Gaido’s restaurant on the Sea Wall
* A re-usable “green” goody bag containing super gifts, including a copy of one of my books (signed by the author, of course, on Sunday’s Starbucks Kaffeeklatsch), a unique event t-shirt, and several other fun goodies
* Invaluable and fun “enlight-tainment”, comforting messages from your late loved ones, insight into your life and your future!
****** BONUS: As a bonus, you will receive a gift certificate for a 15-minute reading from Susan K. Morrow, to be used any time in the following year. This gift certificate is a $49 value and is fully transferable, so you may use it for yourself or give it to a friend!
Saturday afternoon is wide open! Whether or not you are take part in an exclusive private reading with Susan K, you’ll have several hours to enjoy all that Galveston has to offer:
* THE BEACH – Can we say it too often? Even at the end of April, Texas beaches can be very pleasant, even hot. Don’t forget the sunscreen and hats, but bring a sweater too! Even if we have cool weather, roll up your jeans and take off your shoes for a stroll on the sand. Nothing like standing on the brink of the ocean to restore the soul!
* Moody Gardens – There are too many wonderful activities to list here, but do peruse the Moody Gardens website to make your plans now. The gift card provided with your enrollment will help you enjoy your time!
* The Strand – This is Galveston’s shopping and entertainment district. We recommend checking out La King’s Confectionery and the art galleries.
* Schlitterbahn – That’s right! There’s an incredible water park right there on the island!
* Tours and History – There are so many historical tours and sites on Galveston, we can’t possibly name them all. Here are a couple of great sites to get you started:
http://www.galveston.com/historichomes/ (The Bishop’s Palace and the Moody Mansion are personal favorites on this page)
Now that you are drooling to get into this trip, here are the details you need to participate:
Your cost for one amazing session with Susan K (plus the KaffeeKlatsch), two nights (single occupancy), breakfast buffet both Saturday and Sunday mornings, one incredible dinner, the Galveston Island Ghost Tour, the goody bag, and fun-in-the-sun is only
And don’t forget the BONUS gift certificate for a 15-minute reading later. That’s right- only $XXX for all of this fun-in-the-sun and time with Susan K and friends!
A non-refundable deposit of $99 is required no later than XXXX. Payment plans are available on request; full amount must be paid prior to XXXX.
To pay for your spot in full right now, including your non-refundable deposit of $99, click below:
$XXX for your Mystic Moments Weekend in Galveston!
To pay ONLY your non-refundable deposit and reserve your spot for this special weekend, click below now:
$99 deposit – balance due, only $XXX! Questions? Call 936-648-3955 or email me today!
To ADD a private reading on Saturday afternoon for $68, click below. (Only 4 available, first come, first served.)
$68 for your private session with Susan K
Please notice: Limits may apply. Susan K. Morrow reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone and to expel attendees without refund. Deposits are not refundable; other balances will not be refunded after XXX. Travel and transfers to and from Galveston, Texas, and Moody Gardens are not included. Double occupancy may be requested; savings, if any, will be passed on to participants; however, notice that savings may not be available. Photographs, videos, and/or audio likenesses from this event may be used in future marketing materials, including Facebook and Twitter. Attendees grant permission for their use.